Friday, August 26, 2011

Photo albums of administrative offices

Khanom District Office, Nakhon Si Thammarat
For some time I already had started with uploading my photos of the various administrative offices on various web 2.0 sites, but never made it a systematically and complete yet, and never could decide which one to use - Picasa, Panoramio or Flickr, or also Wikimedia Commons. But as with the start of Google+ (thanks to Rikker I am online there already) Picasa effectively dropped their quota and made all images of less than 2048 pixel free - so I can now use that image storage without ever worry about running out of space. I have already uploaded some new photos to the albums below, but still have to go through my archive to complete the albums.


Province HallsศาลากลางAlbum
District Officeที่ว่าการอำเภอAlbum
Province CourtศาลจังหวัดAlbum
Municipal and TAO officesสำนักงานเทศบาล/สำนักงานอบตAlbum
PAO officesสำนักงานอบจAlbum
City Pillar ShrinesหลักเมืองAlbum
The photos are all cc-by-sa, the same license as photos on Wikipedia. So anyone can reuse them, only have to give credit to me as the photographer. And also can upload them to Wikipedia, as I somehow never find the time and mood to fill the more and more bureaucratic forms for a simple upload of a self-created photo.

No comments: