Monday, April 4, 2011

New district museum videos

Brochures from the district museums
Some months ago I wrote about two videos on the district museums in Bangkok which I found in youtube. As I rarely use youtube I did not notice that happyfamilyday uploaded many more videos on museums in the meantime, and also several new videos featuring the district museums.

To collect them in one place I have created a playlist within youtube, currently containing eight videos.
  • Phra Khanong (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตพระโขนง) [Video]
  • Rat Burana (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตราษฎร์บูรณะ) [Video]
  • Thawi Watthana (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตทวีวัฒนา) [Video]
  • Lat Krabang (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตลาดกระบัง) [Video]
  • Bang Rak (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตบางรัก) [Video]
  • Chom Thong (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตจอมทอง) [Video]
  • Nong Chok (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น หนองจอก) [Video]
  • Bangkok Noi (พิพิธภัณฑ์ท้องถิ่น เขตบางกอกน้อย) [Video]
Of these eight, I have only visited two so far - Bangkok Noi and Bang Rak - as most of them are from the more outlying districts not that easy to reach by walking and public transport. So many ideas for trips to be made when I am in Bangkok again next month.

No comments: